Wednesday 5 October 2011

It's Fashion Week in Paris (and I have Pictures to Prove it)

In the lighter side of the news of those who comment on the news, I am pleased to report that Max Keiser won an Honorary Life Membership from University of Limerick for His Work as a Journalist Exposing Financial Terrorists

Moreover, I am also pleased to report that Charlotte Kemp Muhl, an American model and actress from suburban Atlanta, Georgia, and the youngest model to appear on the cover of Britain�s Harper�s and Queen magazine, just happens to be a big fan of the Max Keiser Report.

Given that it's fashion week in Paris, it is only fitting that Muhl would seek out the ever-stylish Max Keiser for a photo-op.



Given that it's extremely difficult to judge who in that picture is more stylish, I defer to my readers to decide for themselves.

In God I love fashion week in Paris!!! Max Comments: "This photo was taken by Charlotte�s boyfriend and band mate Sean Ono Lennon in the lobby of their hotel earlier this evening. Turns out Sean and Charlotte are big Keiser Report fans�. but I noticed they seemed to ask Stacy all the serious questions. Maybe I should go back to go-go dancing in the West Village."

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List

No comments:

Post a Comment